We’re on the lookout for proactive and commercially savvy eCommerce Strategist to join our growing Client Success team based either in Stockton-on-Tees or Newcastle.
As an eCommerce Strategist, your ultimate goal is to help retailers grow their businesses online by aligning their needs with Visualsoft products and services. To create and deliver an all encompassing ecommerce strategy.
You’ll manage a portfolio of clients immersing yourself with each of their businesses, effectively becoming an extension of their in-house eCommerce team. Your client base will be varied across different industries, and you’ll be committed to providing a bespoke service tailored to the client by gaining a deep understanding of their business.
With your clients at the centre of everything you do, you will be responsible for their growth, satisfaction and relationship with Visualsoft by ensuring they are happy and their online business is growing. Liaising with key departments you will be at the forefront of delivering collaborative marketing strategies that are aligned with the vision of your clients, designed to deliver strong performance in order maximise growth opportunities for both the client and Visualsoft.
Working proactively with your Account Director, you will identify opportunities using a strategic approach to propose additional services to secure further business with existing clients.
You will have with a strong track record in developing relationships with high profile clients, solid experience and/or knowledge in at least one digital marketing channel: Affiliates, CRO, Email, PPC, SEO or Social. You will also be used to achieving individual and team targets, and be confident in delivering challenging, innovative and forward-thinking strategies focussed on driving growth.
To succeed in this role, you will be an excellent communicator, able to build trust and rapport with clients and internal teams. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills with strong workload management and prioritisation skills.
Sound good? discover more and apply today.
What you'll be doing
- Build and nurture strong client relationships
- Understand client needs and develop plans and strategies to address them
- Work closely with clients to immerse yourself in their business to understand their goals and objectives
- Build an understanding of clients’ areas of focus and opportunity to ensure relevant and targeted strategies are identified and implemented
- Ensure that all clients have a strategic vision and roadmap to deliver growth/overcome challenges
- Lead on campaign creation, planning and measurement
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver successful campaigns to your clients
- Monitoring campaign performance, delivering regular performance reports to clients
- Take responsibility for the quality assurance of all services delivered to your clients
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Keep close to client commercials and profitability, and ensure you’re on the pulse with client performance
- Always be on the lookout to identify commercial opportunities to grow and develop your clients
- Plus lots more…..
What we need to see
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, curious, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- At least 2 years experience working across at least one digital marketing channel: Affiliates, CRO, Email, PPC, SEO or Social. Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- A proven track record of achieving individual and team targets
- Previous experience presenting to key business stakeholders Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified
- Strong communication and presentation skills; face to face, written and verbal
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional
- Determined, driven and willing to learn
- Supportive and ability to mentor and coach others
- Passionate about self-development
- Experience working within a digital agency environment
- A knowledge or appreciation of eCommerce
What we've got to offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary + OTE £35-£40k
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- VS Perks, have a monthly treat on us; from Amazon vouchers, Playstation credits, Birchbox to Just Eat there's something for everyone!
- Free breakfast, fruit, hot and cold drinks & protein shakes
- Friday afternoon drinks - wind down for the weekend with a choice of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Pension scheme
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only. How to apply. Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £500 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!