We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Affiliate Account Manager to join our thriving Affiliate Marketing team in either our Stockton-on-Tees headquarters or our Newcastle or Manchester office.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Marketing professional to join our Affiliate team. This position is ideal for someone with a real sense of self-motivation and drive who’s looking to make a big impact in a fast-paced agency environment.
You'll be working with a diverse portfolio of clients, responsible for managing all aspects of the client's affiliate programme, from engaging leading publishers to providing technical recommendations to make their programme run seamlessly, and much more. You'll work with exciting brands and play a leading role in the growth and engagement of their affiliate marketing programme.
You'll ideally have knowledge of digital marketing, and an understanding of the role that affiliate marketing can play in driving sales and traffic. While you must be able to take personal responsibility for your portfolio it's also important that you work as part of a team, and with other marketing teams. The very best marketing strategies involve professionals from a number of marketing disciplines; this could be Paid Search or Social Media through to SEO and CRO. Being able to effectively leverage all of the amazing professionals at Visualsoft will produce the best results for your clients.
We're looking for someone who is career driven and who looks to constantly hone their skills in Affiliate Marketing (and the wider digital marketing landscape).
Progress is at the heart of what we do here at Visualsoft, so we’re looking for someone who can deliver excellent campaign performance, who won’t hesitate to take action, is a great problem solver and has real passion for collaboration with other teams in order to provide the highest calibre of service for our clients.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today…
Duties and responsibilities
**Customer Service **
- Deliver amazing communication with your clients, via email, calls and meetings
- Action client requests in a timely manner and keep them apprised of progress
- Work with clients to produce achievable objectives and deliverable timescales
- Deliver a genuinely amazing service to every single client in your portfolio and build strong working relationships that stand the test of time
**Account Maintenance **
- Ensure your accounts are always configured correctly, ensuring you understand each and every setting
- Pay particular attention to:
- Ensuring commissions are always working correctly and carry out thorough testing
- Banners and other creatives are always up to date and uploaded into the platform
- Regularly check payments to ensure there are no anomalies or irregularities
**Publisher Development **
- Build mutually beneficial partnerships with publishers, promoting your own personal profile and willingness to work with publishers
- Find and recruit new publishers to client accounts
- Develop current publishers by working closely with all parties to identify new ways of working
- Regularly audit active publishers to ensure all materials being promoted are up to date and effective
**Strategic Planning **
- Create seasonal plans that leverage multiple partners and internal marketing teams, producing cross-channel campaigns
- For larger, enterprise-level clients, work on bespoke campaigns designed to boost their brand or deliver on a specific business objective
What We Need to See
If you ask us, the Visualsoft team is the perfect combination of talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and fun team members. We’re looking for someone that can fit right in with our fantastic company culture as well as our Affiliate team.
**Experience and knowledge needed for the role include: **
- A solid understanding of business and/or marketing is essential to this role
- Strategic thinker - able to demonstrate how you will meet an objective or goal
- Presentation skills - Able to present ideas to a group of key stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including articulating thoughts and ideas
- Firm understanding of word processing
- Basic understanding of spreadsheets
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the wider digital landscape, including PPC/SEO/Email/CRO/Social/etc
- Experience networking with business individuals
- A sound understanding of Affiliate Marketing or other digital marketing channels (PPC, SEO, Email, etc)
Key competencies for this role include:
- Ability to work as part of a team; Including across internal departments
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional
- Determined, driven and willing to learn
- A positive force within your team
- Always motivated to achieve the best results
- Creative flair
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to resolve conflict and find the best possible outcome for all parties
- Ready to help the department grow
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!