Here at Visualsoft we just love all things digital and are really excited to present a new role within our Demand Generation team for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you’ll have the freedom to put your personality into all aspects of our digital marketing activity, and support in the delivery of our wider marketing strategy.
Working closely with our Creative Services team you’ll play a central part in the design and delivery of highly effective and integrated digital campaigns to drive greater B2B engagement and Marketing Qualified Lead (‘MQL’) generation.
Whether you're an experienced Digital Marketing professional looking for your next step or looking to become an integral part of a rapidly growing digital business, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
If you love digital, we love you, so you can have a background in delivering ‘client-side’ or from the ‘agency-world’, you just need to be passionate about driving lead generation!
Sounds good? Discover more and apply today...
What you’ll be doing:
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Drive growth through traditional digital marketing activities, whilst piloting new potential channels.
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to build and constantly evolve our digital marketing strategy.
- Formulate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, evidence results and analyse campaign outcomes on an ongoing basis
- Work collaboratively with the creative media team to execute campaigns which are consistent with the overall marketing roadmap and brand.
- Work closely with the business relating to new product launches and/or initiatives.
- Constantly strive to improve and maintain processes and procedures for B2B digital lead generation to increase efficiency across our channels.
- Be a leader within Visualsoft for all things digital marketing and lead generation.
- Maintain expert knowledge at the forefront of digital marketing, keeping up to date with emerging tech and trends.
- Alongside the data analyst; create and analyse reported data and provide insights to key stakeholders. Utilising insight tools, marketing and business data to build media audiences.
- Recommend changes to our digital assets to improve conversion rates and other KPIs.
- Analyse websites using data and statistics to make informed decisions.
- Conduct ongoing competitor and industry research to propose areas of development, expansion and testing tactics.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture. Key competencies for the role include:
- Proven track record; demonstrable evidence of some amazing digital campaigns you’ve delivered, either agency or client side
- Strategic; have a vision for the future and how digital campaigns feed into our wider marketing objectives
- Creative; our digital campaigns don’t always need to be the same, so let’s get creative
- Commercially-minded; our campaigns need to drive a strong ROI
- Organised; a great digital campaign will involve spinning a few plates, so you need to be able to manage your time and prioritise your workload
- Passionate; we love passion at Visualsoft, we need you to love digital as much as we do!
- Growth-mindset; we need to be constantly reviewing our performance to improve, you’ve got to be open minded and have a drive to always improve.
- Results-focused; we deal in outcome, so you need to focus on our performance against objectives.
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including: Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday…yeah, really(!), because looking after yourself is so important right now.
- Fully flexible working…because 9 to 5 doesn’t work for everyone, so we don’t let it get in the way of us finding the best people!
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme…because we are a great bunch of people, but sometimes you need help in areas we can’t support on
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes…because breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
- Discounts across our brands…because we can, so why shouldn’t we!
- Regular team social events…because we are not just work colleagues!
- Training & development…because we love seeing our own grow!
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
How to Apply:
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £1000 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!