We are on the lookout for a pro-active business development professional to expand our existing team and help us support and grow our business.
We are on the lookout for a proactive sales professional to expand our existing team and help us support and grow our business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North East – certified by The Journal. At Visualsoft our mission is to ‘Help Retailers Grow Online’. We’re eCommerce experts, we know what works. That’s why retailers trust us to build, grow and sustain their businesses online.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive package, realistic and achievable targets, unlimited paid holidays, autonomy, the freedom and responsibility to do what you do best in a collaborative work environment as part of a talented team.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today…
What you’ll be doing
You will proactively look for new clients to bring to Visualsoft. You will demonstrate – and ultimately sell – our award-winning services; Digital marketing services and websites, taking a consultative approach to drive sales.
For this role, you will need to be a results-driven, enthusiastic and proactive individual with great written and verbal communication skills. Ideally have a strong understanding of Digital, Online Marketing or Software sales.
It’s a fantastic position which offers full training and development, as well as an opportunity to offer an exciting range of digital services to online retailers.
This is an exciting role that would suit someone who is result driven, enthusiastic and a confident communicator with the ability to build rapport easily.
You will be competent in B2B sales and building strong relationships with key decision-makers.
What we need to see
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, experts and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture whilst building a strong pipeline of prospects and new accounts to Visualsoft.
There are some prerequisites for this particular role…
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ sales experience, ideally selling eCommerce and/or digital marketing solutions.
- Successful and proven track record of prospecting for new clients.
- Experienced in face to face selling to all levels of the business, including senior level stakeholders.
- Proven track record in over-achieving targets.
- Someone who is keen to learn new skills and will actively seek out opportunities for personal development.
- Comfortable working as part of a close knit team as well as working autonomously.
- Must be able to keep accurate records on the progress of all open and closed deals. Working knowledge of Hubspot would be useful.
- Full UK Driving license
What we've got to offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary + highly achievable bonus structure.
- Unlimited holidays (Subject to achieving KPIs)
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- Exclusive discounts from our lovely retailers
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £1000 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!